Monday, December 8, 2008


I'm going to try this again . . . used to do this on MySpace . . . then a bit on Whale's blog . . . then at FilmStrippers . . . Decided to run solo . . . invited some other hombres to join in the fun. 

Here we are again bros . . .  Just you and me. Same kind of moon same kind of jungle. Real number 10 remember . . . Whole platoon, 32 men chopped into meat . . . We walk out just you and me, nobody else. Right on top huh? Not a scratch . . . Not a fuckin' scratch. You know who ever got you. They'll come back again. And when he does I'm gonna cut your name right into him . . . I'M GONNA CUT YOUR NAME RIGHT INTO HIM! 

Movie reviews.  New movies.  Old movies, from the vault.  DVDs.  Reviews from guys who love movies and will tell it like it is . . . diverging viewpoints . . . Blockbuster and Indie love unite . . . SLATER!!!!!!

Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis, and the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of. And unto this, Conan, destined to wear the jeweled crown of Aquilonia upon a troubled brow. It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell thee of his saga. Let me tell you of the days of high adventure! 

No comments: